Sunday, June 20, 2010

What hair color is best for me? i have ....?

i have gray/blue/green ish eyes (everyone says its a different color so im not sure what to call it lol)...fair skin with a little bit of pink undertones...and my natural color is ash brown. Ive dyed it just about every color and right now its a honey brown and im looking at going subtle blonde, can anyone give me their opinion on if blonde suits me and where i can find good pictures of different highlight styles and shades?? THANKS



What hair color is best for me? i have ....?

I think natural-looking blond highlights would suit you well.



What hair color is best for me? i have ....?

with blue eyes just about any color will look good. Blond will be great.



What hair color is best for me? i have ....?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't go blonde! every one thinks blonde hair and blue eyes go. They go a little bit. but still a really dark brown would look so awesome with your eyes. Also try highlights of a slightly lighter brown. Don't Go Blond



What hair color is best for me? i have ....?

yes definetly. if you hve fair skin and blue eyes, you look like blonde is your natural color! but i would start off with highlights then if you like the color dye it all blonde.



http://haircolor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit