Sunday, June 20, 2010

Awesome hair but only natural colours? HELP.?

Hi. so right now I'm suspended for having dark purpley/pink in my fringe. my school insist on only natural colours. Can anyone think of a great hairstyle that uses only natural colours?



(or maybe all natural colours. black/blonde/brown/red).



Or if anyone has pics of it that would be greaaattt.



thanks! xoxo



Awesome hair but only natural colours? HELP.?

get like a really choppy bob and tell your hairdresser the lengths you want and tell them you want a choppy bob that you can wear (straight/curly/wavy or howevery your hair texture is) and then they will just have fun. as for color, use really contrasting colors, like platinum blondes with chestnut brown and black and stuff. That will create dramatic highlights.



Awesome hair but only natural colours? HELP.?

Hahahaaa I did the same thing =]]



My school was pissed off At me But i didnt get suspended thats harsh, Put Red or orange On your ends if they say anything be like its natural. Jeez what are ginger ppl then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit