Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ive died my hair vibrant red, i want to dye it back to my natural colour, but dont know if it will w

natural colour is strawberry blond/ (red), it's been 4 weeks since i died it and its gone a coppery sorta colour, i have found a dye close to my natural colour but its much lighter than the vibrant red (which is nearly dark pink)



will this turn out bad??



Ive died my hair vibrant red, i want to dye it back to my natural colour, but dont know if it will work?

try http://www.hairdye.com or haircolor or hairquestions.com



Ive died my hair vibrant red, i want to dye it back to my natural colour, but dont know if it will work?

to get your hair lighter, you first need to bleach it blonde, and then dye it back to the strawberry blonde.



Ive died my hair vibrant red, i want to dye it back to my natural colour, but dont know if it will work?

To be honest.....



I would have a professional do it. Because they know what is right for your hair. Besides in the end, if you decide to DIY, you would spend as much money trying to fix it as you would if you went to a professional in the first place.



Over the counter hair colors and bleach are much more harsh because they are designed for a wide spectrum of hair types... and the main goal of the product is to give results.



By using an OTC bleach you could end up chemically burning your scalp.



Also to achieve a great looking final result you would have to use twice as many products (which is not good for your scalp and hair).



For example...



Bleaching dark hair (products needed):



De-colorant (to remove old hair color)



Bleach (powder combo): Keep in mind how you apply it.. you want evenness.



Toner (especially for dark hair)- To remove brassiness and allow hair color to be more true.



...also in after doing all this to your hair....



you might want to wait a few days for your hair and scalp to develop it's natural oil. So the color will take.



Just go to a professional. That is their specialty... and they will make sure your hair stays in your head and you have a nice result.



:)



Ive died my hair vibrant red, i want to dye it back to my natural colour, but dont know if it will work?

YES, JUST LET THE COLOR DYE WEAR OUT, DON'T DYE YOUR HAIR BACK TO NATURAL HAIR AFTER YOU'VE ALREADY DYED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit