Thursday, June 17, 2010

Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

^^ and well i just wanted your opinion on http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w21/P...



im having that done but in black and blonde(because i have some bright dyes at home)



and i was wondering..



shall i have pink blue or green underneath?



:'] thanks



happy new year



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

Go with electric blue! =D



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

blue



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

Lemme guess another wannabee scene kid?



Don't go for it, you'll get made fun of ALOT.



Even though you say you might not care.



I know you do, just don't do it!



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

honestly i think u should just go w/ natural colors like that, but if u have kind of a punk personality then i would go w/ pink, i love pink....



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

If you were born with hair either of those colors, you would blame your parents and probably never speak to them.



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

woah thats an awesome hair and secon do the blue hope it works



happy new year



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

I agree, electric blue ^^



+ happy new year too



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

Wow that's pretty bright now! With black and blonde I would do blue underneath.Good luck lifting that ******* color to blonde!



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

blueeeeeee



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

The pink rocks! I think any of the colors would look great,though. But who are we to tell you? Do which one you like best.



Having my hair done on thursday o_o?

ridiculous looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit