Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a hair style for prom!!!?

Prom is April 12th for me and I either have a lime green prom dress or a lite pink and need a prom hairstyle idea.



I need a hair style for prom!!!?

They have all different maginzes for hair out this type of year. Check out anystore like Wal-Mart and they will have plenty. You can go online to google and type in hair style's for prom and there will be tons of choices



Or better yet, talk to your hair style person and see what kind of books they have or what they think is best for your hair.



I need a hair style for prom!!!?

what kind of hair do u have? i think u should go wild and have huge volumized waves or curls. U'll have to be daring to match ur LIME green dress.



I need a hair style for prom!!!?

somthing way fancy with somthing in your hair to match the dress. Go to the salon and look at books. Or look on the internet.



I need a hair style for prom!!!?

depends on your hair.... you can put in a bow and then wrap some of your hair around it and then have some hainging curled and the rest curled............ or................. you can straighten it ( only if your hair isnt straight.) and then put it in a messy look... put it in a half up half down with hair wraped around the bow and then have some out with peices randomly out............... hope i can help!!!



I need a hair style for prom!!!?

where do you go?



well umm if your hair is long you could go to a solon and have them fix it up into a nice bun of some sort.



or if you dont like you hair up you go curl it.



have fun at prom



鑴洪埦?br>I need a hair style for prom!!!?



wow how long is ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit