Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fuschia hair, E-Insurance woman ?

OK, I've seen this pink haired cartoon lady in E-Insurance commercials a million times now.



What is her name ? Why is she running away from the bad guys all the time %26amp; what does that have to do with insurance ?



Who is the wimpy male love interest suppose to be ? Customers ? LOL



Fuschia hair, E-Insurance woman ?

If you're talking about E-surance, the woman's name is Erin E-surance... I'm not sure about your other 2 questions, though my guess would be that the guy with her is a customer and the people she's always running from are representative of other online insurance groups.



Fuschia hair, E-Insurance woman ?

hahaha



i know what you're talking about



i think it's just to get you're attention



as for that guy...i don't know



Fuschia hair, E-Insurance woman ?

I remember one where they mentioned her name was Erin I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit