Friday, November 27, 2009

I have red hair- so?

is it true that i should stay away from pink, orange, and red shirts? i know a lot of people think it looks awkward, but i dont know.. what do you guys think??



I have red hair- so?

i have red hair- i agree.



i stick to green, brown, white, yellow, black, blue..... just make it work with your skin tone too!! (no light blues light yellows....)



I have red hair- so?

Be yourself, do not listen to them



I have red hair- so?

red hair is great and red hair can loook good with pink red and orange shirts also yellow



I have red hair- so?

i think yes try light blue, brown and white that brings out your eyes and hair



I have red hair- so?

i don't really see a problem w/ it, it kinda brings out the color of your hair. what would be even better is to pick a color that matches your eyes!



good luck!



I have red hair- so?

green and blue look beautiful with red hair



I have red hair- so?

It's not so much your hair color as it is skin tone. If you have extremely pale skin and very red hair (like me) I tend to look like a tomato, brings out the red tone in my skin. Red I have actually found I can get away with, as long as it's blue bases red and not orange based. (like dark wine tones, ruby, magenta, burgundy, etc.) I personally don't were the color pink, so I don't know how it would look on me but I have seen strawberry blonds wear pink on their upper half and look ok. I also tend to avoid light pastel shades of colors like blue, yellow, and orange. Especially yellows, I think it makes me look jaundice. But if you wear it and you think you look good and you get compliments, then wear it with confidence, that's how most fashions look good on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit