Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

im just going to pint 2 little parts im thinking in purple i dont know (it cant be pink because my friend has pink)



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

dye it all black with red highlights



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

get something different from your friends that unique and exquisite. get dark red,or dark purple. nothing too light



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

U should just get highlights! my opinion is don't do a color that takes away from surroundings



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

Dark blue looks really good with dark brown hair.



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

Elecric Blue (Blue)



My mates sister has it and it looks goregous she has the same hair as you.



Purple would look nice



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

YOu will find it really hard to have highlights on your hair. It looks pre-coloured! Tint cant lift tint so you wil lhave to hav eit prebleached unless you get darker lowlights or red. If your going to have pink then try and get less rather than more. Your hair colour is nice, i dont see why you dont just use a semi to give it a new tone?



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

whats ur hair color persona? XD



loll im guessing a brownish colorr.



i think tht purple would look nice.



Dont put pink because u know why?



It's so overdone. basically everyones doing it so why do u want to be like everyone else??



Purple seems fyne for you :)



if u want it a LITTLE more dramatic then maybe a dark blue or acrylic blue.



but if u dont want to do it over the edge purple is a cool color :)



put some streaks in it



purple and brown look nicee



but if u think streaks are a little bit too much and not ready for it, then u should do atleast 1 strip of purple on each side.



like at the front or the middle of the hair.



good luck :)!



DEF. Put in Purple :)



P.S.



if u want to do it urself then i suggest "N' RAGE HIGHLIGHTS HAIRDYE" i saw it in the store SALLY'S BEAUTY SUPPLY :)



its basically a mixture of bleach and purple.



the wand is a highlighting tool, so itll give u purple highlights :)



i recommend it! but if ur going to a salon then theyll bleahc ur hair for about 1 1/2 then put on the purple for about 30 mins



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

Orange, Black, Blonde or Red. It would look nice with the color you already have.



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

dark brown



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

die the underside dark red



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

go for a dark red or..purple or blue.. but not something too bright..maroon would look nice with your coulur hair.



What color should dye my hair ? (just highlights)?

that's a nice hair color



i think it looks great already but if you really want highlights:



if you want a natural color go with golden brown-blond



and if you want purple-that's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit