Friday, November 27, 2009

Can some one tell me what show the anime character Ruirin is from?

she has pink hair an dif you look her up on photobucket, her pic shows up.she has 2 friends called Shii, and Kiroko



please someone help



Can some one tell me what show the anime character Ruirin is from?

After some extensive searching, I believe that these are original characters. On the image of the three on Photobucket you can see the name of the artist on the bottom(of whose work I've seen on dA before). http://kaze-hime.deviantart.com/



That particular image is not in her gallery anymore though. Ruirin seems to be her original character. She is a VERY popular dA artist, so it's not surprising if people have used that image and the characters in stories/RPs and such, which is all that came up in my searches.



Edit: After searching a little more, I am sure now that Ruirin is Kaze-hime's OC, and is from her original story, Access Avalon.



Can some one tell me what show the anime character Ruirin is from?

Les Ade Pvd .... in French. or Les A.D.P.D.V.



I haven't found any English titles :S



Can't be that the title is simply: "Shii, Ruirin, and Kiroko"?



Hmm..now I've been looking around fro so long...haven't find anything:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit