Friday, November 27, 2009

Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

be bald for the rest of your life or have hot pink hair for the rest of your life?



find your on true love or get 5 million dollars?



be an animal for a day (your choice of animal) or be your parent for a day?



live in a grabage can behind Mc.Donnalds or live in a roach and spider infested mantion?(sp?)



end animal cruelty or end thefts thruout the world?



Person with the best answers get 10 points!!



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Hot Pink hair...I've had pink streaks in my hair, i don't care if people look.



Find my true love...it's better than money.



Oh an animal for a day, I wouldn't mind being my cat so I can see what she does all day!



Garabage behind McD's I hate roaches and spiders! But the garbage would probably have them too! EWW!!



Animal cruelty....Theives just steal material things that can be replaced, animals can't.



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Cool. Great minds think alike! :) Thanks for my 10 points :) Report It



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Hot pink hair



True love



Parent



Mansion-I can always call an exterminator



Animal cruelty



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Bald. No way I'd have hot pink hair :)



True love. Just work for a living.



Dog. I really like dogs!



Roach infested mansion. Could just call the Orkin man :)



End animal cruelty. It makes me feel so horrible when I see those shows were they find abused animals.



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Be bald because sinead o'conner is sexy



have 5 million dollars and get as many lovers as I want



be an animal... a rabbit



garbage can



end thefts



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

10 points



that would save me from answering 5 questions to get the same 10 points



so give it up and save me the time



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

hot pink hair



5million dollars



dog



grabage can



animal cruelty



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

pink hair



ive alreayd found my wife...so 5 million dollars



animal of course-white tiger....mythalogical lets go with a dragon



mcDonalds....their dollar menu rocks



animal cruelty....



i got the best answer



broc



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

I would rather have......



Hott Pink Hair



5 million dollars



live in the roach and spider mansion



end both...animals are beautiful creatures ....and theft is unnecessary.



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

be bald for the rest of your life or have hot pink hair for the rest of your life? hot pink hair



find your on true love or get 5 million dollars? true love



be an animal for a day (your choice of animal) or be your parent for a day? be my parent



live in a grabage can behind Mc.Donnalds or live in a roach and spider infested mantion? garbage can behind McDonald's



end animal cruelty or end thefts thruout the world? both



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Pink hair



True Love



Animal



Garbage Can



animal cruelty



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Pink hair- 5 mil.,-animal4a day,-pest infested mansion,-animal cruelty,- and B the ! 2 get 10



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Bald



True Love



Animal(Humminbird)



Mansion(you can get rid of roaches)



Thefts



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

bald



5 million dollars



animal



live in a garbage can behind McDonalds(only because I hate cockroaches



end thefts



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Be bald



true love



be an animal



mansion



end thefts



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Hot pink



True love



Animal ( been the other route, I KNOW what it's like )



Spider infested mansion ( I could always have an exterminator out every week if necessary . Garbage cans ... how often do they even get cleaned. Do they at all ? )



Animal cruelty



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

I WOULD LOVE HAVING HOTT PINK HAIR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. THAT WAY I CAN BE A COOL MOM WHEN I AM OLD LIKE 65 YRS OLD.



TRUE LOVE IS BETTER THAN MONEY. MONEY CAN ONLY GO SO FAR AND TRUE LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT.



LET'S SEE I AM A PARENT AND I LIKE BEING THAT EVERYDAY. SO I CHOSE BOTH!



LIVE IN A GARBAGE CAN BEHIND MC DONALDS B/C I CAN GET FAT OFF OF THE FREE FOOD



I WOULD END ANIMAL CRUELTY, CUZ THAT'S ACTUALLY HARMING SOMETHING UNLIKE THEFTS. PEOPLE CAN RECOVER FROM THEFTS BUT ANIMALS CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR THEMSELVES TO STOP THAT NONESENSE



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

These are tough...



pink hair



(really tough) OK, the cynic in me won - 5 mill. I know money doesn't solve things but a lot of people go through life suitably matched and happy without ever finding a true love. At least 5 mill would buy you some time away from your non-true love if you get annoyed with each other. :)



Another tough one. Have to go with animal (dog). Almost said parent for a day -- to understand them better but I can get a lot of understanding from my parents by talking to them. I'd really like to know what dogs think like and see if they understand humans at all and what goes through their mind when a human is saying "you're such a beautiful dog, yes you are, you sure are, you're so cute..."



Really, this is no fun. Wouldn't there be roaches, mice, and rats in the McDonalds dumpster area? Guess I'll go with mansion



End animal cruelty...hands down on that one



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

hot pink hair



5 million dollars



be a cat



garbage can behind mcdonalds



thefts thruout the world



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

HOT PINK HAIR



5 MILLION ALREADY HAVE TRUE LOVE



ANIMAL - I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE MARRIED TO MY MOM'S HUSBAND



MANSION - CAN ALWAYS CALL AN EXTERMINATOR



END THEFT, THEN THE COPS CAN PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ANIMAL CRUELTY



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

1. have hot pink hair



2. I already have my true love, so can i have 5 million now?



3. parent. I've found since I became one, I am already my mom



4. what's the difference, they are both infested



5. end animal cruelty



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

hot pink hair



get 5 million dollars



be an animal



raoch mansion



end thefts



i want the 10 points please



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

hot pink hair cause im a girl and pink is my favorite color



5 million dollars cause you can buy the way to find him on the internet



behind mcdonalds cause you can steal the food



end animal cruelty cause animals deverve to live and money can be replaced animals cant



and that is my story



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

I'm going to go with bald. I can always get a wig and role play :)



I say find my true love. That way even if I'm broke I won't be lonely. If I had the 5 Mil, I'd still feel lonely if there is noone else to share it with (that wants me for ME that is)



I'm going with the mansion. They do have Terminix.



Thefts. Though I love animals, I'm a people person first.



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Pink Hair



One True Love



Animal



Mansion



End Animal Cruelty



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

1. Hot pink hair.



2. Since I have already found my true love I would keep him.



3. I would be an animal. (my dog)



4. Since there are probably bugs in the dumpster, I'd pick the mansion.



5. I would end animal crulity.



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

I would say pink hair because I live in Colorado where it tends to snow. So the hair will help keep my head warm.



I would say true love because I have already have found true love and I can't even imangine what my life would be like without my Jason. Even if it is only fiction with out him my life would be empty so the 5 millions dollars would do nothing for me.



An animal for a day would be nice because I would get to miss work. Plus I love animals and it would help me to know how they feel. Oh and either a Jack Russel Terrier, Border Collie, or a lion.With were to live I would care because as long as I have my True love I am happy. If I had to choose I would go for the roach and spider mansion, because you can have spiders and roaches any where. I would end animal cruelty because they are one of the most innocent living things that we have in this world (besides babies!).



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Hot pink hair.... cuz you'd still be able to style it.



5 MILLION dollars - you can buy love for that, lots and lots of love.



Animal - cheetah - I want to be in the next Harold and Kumar movie then too.



Garbarge can - I don't eat McDonalds but I guess leftovers are better than bugs.



end thefts throughout the world - rather help out people than animals. (unless the cruelty is just to cheetahs, then switch it.)



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Bald



true love



I don't know



the mansion



hmmm, maybe animal cruelty



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

Pink hair



True Love



A parent.....



Mantion



End Thefts



Would you rather....pt 2 (10 points)?

1. Be Bald I can wear a Hot Pink, Green, Yellow wig



2. I already found true love so "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"



3. Be my parent then I would give myself money



4. End Thieve Cruelty and Animal Thefts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit