Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's with the pink cowboy hats?

seriously not cool anymore. women should not be afraid to let their long hair flow naturally not in some bun or other crap like bangs.



What's with the pink cowboy hats?

Hey bud, you just answered my question Got Jesus? I'm not totally sure what your rebuttal meant, but believing in Jesus is not being brainwashed. I'm 21 and have been challenging myself on the question. I've been a Christian my whole life and have come to find that although I've been brought up in this way, I believe because I find validity and sense in it. It's not as far fetched as you'd think, the bible makes perfect and concise sense, especially for being written over a 3000 year period by many hands.



God Bless you



T



What's with the pink cowboy hats?

I love long hair. My wife's hair is about 2 feet long. I totally agree with you.



What's with the pink cowboy hats?

You would love me ! I have always had long blond hair. My co workers have been pressuring me to get it cut off cause they said{this is a 42 yr. old woman %26amp; her 17 yr. old daughter} that long hair on a woman was ugly. I said if I was letting it go nasty %26amp; tatty then it would be ugly. Mine is always combed %26amp; I always have it smelling nice. the church my co workers attends has about 100 women total that attends there %26amp; everyone of them have short hair. Some of them have hair thats as short as a mans. I have had really long hair since I was little %26amp; I am not trying to toot my own horn but alot of men have complimented me for my long hair. some women have even told me they wish they had long hair %26amp; that they cant cause it is too hard to take care of. That is a big lie !



What's with the pink cowboy hats?

totally agree with the cowboy thing...i think i owned one when i was like in yr 8!!! The hair issue im a little torn...i like seeing flowing hair but the nther are times wen its just easire to hav it tied up..



What's with the pink cowboy hats?

i like my hair long and straight!



What's with the pink cowboy hats?

long hair just bugs me now. it gets in the way, and last summer i donated 10 inches to Locks of Love, so now whenever i see someone with long hair, i think they should donate it. they make wigs for people going through chemotherapy for cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit