Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need some ideas for a pink lady costume!!?

i'm gonna be sandy from grease for halloween. I need some ideas to help me have a perfect outfit! i have a black spandex suite and a jacket! i was a dancer so i have that outfit. if u have anything that would help me have a perfect outfit, tell me!! (ideas for: makeup, shoes, hair styles, ect.) I really need your help so if u know what to do write it here! by the way: i'm gonna be sandy when she's at the end of the movie, when she has the black outfit on and curly hair.



I need some ideas for a pink lady costume!!?

OMG i love that movie LOL. Anywas my ideas:



- Get a headband (any colour that would match your outfit) and tease the back to make it pouffy like thos old style hair.



- Use those scarf to tie around your neck, its usually used those old school days.



- Wear those circle earring, but not hoops.



- Get those long pearl necklace or w/e, make sure its like very long !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit