Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tonks' hair?

i have a "surfer dude" wig from halloween and im dressing up as tonks, im turning it hot pink, but should i keep it sraight or spike it?



Tonks' hair?

In the book Tonks seems to like her hair short and spiky in a odd color so, that is probobly what you want to look like.



Tonks' hair?

In the movie it was kind of long and straight, but in the books it was short - it depends on which way you want to go.



Tonks' hair?

You should keep it straight, Tonks mostly did weird things w/color, not so much the spikes %26amp; such.



Myself, I am going to be a naughty Slytherin chick for Halloween : )



Tonks' hair?

spike it.



Tonks' hair?

I am too. =] I got hot pink hair spray stuff. Her hair is short and spikey in the books, but I'd choose which ever way looks better on you.



Tonks' hair?

keep it long



Tonks' hair?

Spike it!



Tonks' hair?

im gonna go as her 2!! Spiked hair doesnt look good on everyone. If it does TOTALLY SPIKE it! It's okay though if you leave it straight. As for me I'm just gonna spray my hair with colored hair dye.



Tonks' hair?

if you want it to be like the book, spike it, if you want it to be like the movie, keep it straight



Tonks' hair?

straight



Tonks' hair?

Tonk's hair was spiked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit