Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair HELP!?

Gosh me and my stupid self at school yesterday me and my friends were board in art class so we thought Hey lets color Kelly's bangs (splits) Pink (sharpie) and my bangs are bleach blonde so now the sharpie wont come out how do I get it out!!



Thanks 4 your help!



Hair HELP!?

it should fade



dont worry bout it



Hair HELP!?

google it



Hair HELP!?

try lemon flavored vanillia



Hair HELP!?

The same thing happened to my friend it wouldn't come out for a while but it will fade if you shampoo and condition everyday or used ask your parents if you can dye it give it a week to come out though???



Hair HELP!?

Lol...and you wonder why your blonde. Thanks for the two points.



Hair HELP!?

Try this:Ask a doctor and next time think about doing things before you actually do it and good thinking when you colored Kelly's bangs.NEVER DO IT AGAIN OR IT WILL NEVER COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit