Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

Do you feel bad for the geeky girl? I think it is freakin' annoying how avril (eventhough she played the red-headed geek herself) is too hard on the geek crowd? I find her prancing around with her blond%26amp;pink hair in a mini-skirt and white boots very cheerleader? I thought Avril was pro-geek and was anti-bitchie mean girl? what happened to Avril?



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

I agree. I feel bad for the geeky girl, and I don't like that she's singing about stealing a boyfriend. That's not cool.



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

yes i do.



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

That video is really funny! I love it!



Avril just changed...



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

I love Avril and her videos. Avril is pro geek and she's just playing a part.



Fashionable



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

I think that video is hiliarious. But I have no clue what happened to Avril to make her change from her first album...which is the Avril I liked.



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

i think you should not label people as geeks because nobody is a geek we are all diff not just by looks u r ggekky that is o mkean



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

changes is part of life... but who know what the hell happened to her.



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

Yea i kno i agree, people shouldnt steal others boyfriends, but she shows its ok lol!



I kno i feel sorry 4 the geek! I kno avril has changed so much its weird shes was a like pure skater girl!



:)



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

nothing happened she probably wants to try something different.



Avril's "girlfriend' music video?

yeah i do feel bad.



yes she is annoying.



yes, VERY cheerleader.



me too.



for the last question, i really dont know...



by the way, here is a star...



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit